Although scientists aren’t sure what the red substance that oozes out of bleeding tooth fungus is exactly, they have found that it contains a pigment with anticoagulant and antibacterial properties. It also contains another substance that may be beneficial in treating Alzheimer’s disease
The Bleeding Tooth Fungus is not toxic, but tastes so bitter as to be inedible, despite one of its other names (Strawberries and Cream, because of its resemblance to a fruit danish).
One day Sherry Dinny was talking through the park with her 8-year-old son. Moments later she spotted her son holding this weird type of plant. She noticed red stains around his mouth, and she ran to him quickly.
After she went directly to the doctors with fear he told her that the plant was not dangerous at all. In fact it had anti bacetial properties and was very good for you
Have you ever seen this plant before? Please SHARE this with your family and friends and let us know what you think about this in the comments